What would you like to celebrate, and what would you like to build on? What would you love to bring into your life in the New Year? Join this four-month Master Mind series, to support you in making the most of where you are, and in drawing in what’s next. You will:
· Complete a year-end reflection exercise that you will receive upon registering
· Share with Master Mind peers what you would like to celebrate, and bring into the New Year
· Engage in a visioning exercise
· Identify outcomes, including the qualities you seek to experience and draw into the New Year
· Utilize peers and facilitator to identify challenges, obstacles and brainstorm strategies
· Develop next steps and a plan to realize your vision
· Make commitments, share progress, challenges and utilize the group wisdom and contacts to move forward
· 30 minute intake conversation with Jackie Sloane to support your success
· A one-hour private executive coaching telephone session to be scheduled at your convenience
· Light sandwiches or salad 15 minutes before beginning of the 2- hour group sessions
Tuition: $335 if paid in full by December 28; $370 thereafter.
Payment via check to Sloane Communications, 6630 N. Newgard, Chicago, IL 60626, Zelle mobile app to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ask about options.
Dates and location:
Mondays, January 14, February 11, March 11, April 8, 2019:
6:30 pm sandwiches, casual connecting; 6:45 pm - 8:45pm Master Mind meeting.
Wintrust Rogers Park, 7555 N. Western, Chicago - sponsor
Small, free parking lot behind the building.
Questions? And, to register: Contact Jackie Sloane 773-465-5906 or Jackie@sloanecommunications.com to receive a registration form.