USE YOUR NEXT LEADERSHIP RETREAT TO LAUNCH A TRANSFORMATION
Learn a process that results in sustainable behavior change
Monday, September 24, 12 noon to 4:30 at the Catalyst Ranch, Chicago
Need to launch a new way of being together with those you work with? Is it vital that your team, organization, or merging groups become more aligned, enthusiastic and creative together, in order to achieve something important to you?
Learn a powerful 6-question coaching model for using the focal point of a leadership retreat -- or series of meetings -- to create a process that launches a transformation in mindset and behavior - and may result in unpredictable outcomes. Great for leaders of new initiatives, newly merged groups or organizations, leaders in new roles, and leaders who need those in their team or organization to collaborate at a higher level of purpose and creativity to achieve more ambitious outcomes.
Whether you are taking on a new role, team, or initiative, or, you want to initiate a reset, raising the level of energy, results or sense of mission within your organization, a leadership retreat can be a pivotal investment in your success. How you engage with participants can make all the difference. How you speak about, plan, prepare for and conduct this particular meeting can be a transformative process. “Retreat” may stimulate thoughts of exotic locales, lengthy slide presentations and seemingly frivolous exercises. However, a retreat can be a transformative tool for setting a new tone and direction, impacting how people communicate and think about their roles and how they work together. It can expand what’s possible for your organization and how it operates.
You are invited to a seminar on Leading the Transformational Retreat:
September 24, 2018
12 noon to 4:30pm
In essence, a Transformational Leadership Retreat process is a coaching intervention for a group or organization.
In this seminar, you will learn and work with a powerful planning model, based on 6 key coaching questions. The questions, and the seminar discussions and exercises guide you in utilizing a retreat event as a focal point for a process designed to create sustainable behavior change, a shift in mindset and actions. The process involves leadership getting in touch with the urgency for change, clarifying outcome measures, and, based on that determining what information, preparation, agenda, content, communication, learning, and new practices and structures are needed to create and maintain the changes.
In this highly interactive session, you will:
- Learn and work with a powerful model designed to create behavior change, based on 6 key questions that will change the way you think about retreat planning.
- Hear how other leaders benefitted from this process to shift the way team members think about their roles, the team, and how it operates, and infuse new energy, enthusiasm, creativity, commitment into how they work and what’s possible together
- Learn how the way you think about, plan, speak about, conduct the retreat, and the routines, practices, structures of support established and honored afterward can lead to unpredictable outcomes
- Apply what you are learning as you begin the process of creating a future retreat
- Identify practices and structures to put in place, and structures within the organization that may be impediments to change
- Understand your role as facilitator or leader of this process
This session is highly recommended for leaders:
- In new roles
- Of newly formed teams
- Who wish to set a new direction
- Of merged organizations
- Who need people to operate at a higher magnitude of creativity, collaboration, efficiency, or customer focus
- Who need to transform a situation, a culture
“Engaging Jackie and Anil to assist in the process to transform the way we think about our work together in the Office of Advancement was a key step in our continuous improvement journey. During our staff retreat, they helped us to identify organizational and cultural barriers to success. They helped also to build a new vocabulary that supports shared accountability for improvement.” Regina D. Biddings-Muro, Vice Chancellor, Advancement, Purdue University Northwest
Tuition includes light lunch, and brief networking as we begin, workbook with planning questions for each step of the process, group conference follow up call with the presenters to support your success.
Please plan to arrive at Catalyst Ranch by 11:45 to get your lunch, and get settled!
To get the most out of the session, consider inviting your leadership team to attend with you!
Discounted tuition when you register by August 30. This program is great experience for groups from the same organization.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 773-465-5906
Please arrive having thought about: Why is there an urgent need for transformation in my/my client's organization? What's at stake?
Questions? For more information:
- On this seminar
- To discuss working with Ann and Jackie to create a transformational leadership retreat for your own organization
- Or, to schedule an internal session on this topic for your organization, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-465-5906.
$10 parking available with Catalyst Ranch validation at LAZ Parking on Lake St. between Jefferson and Des Plaines. More transportation and parking information here: https://www.catalystranchmeetings.com/maps1.html
NOTE: Registration in advance required to ensure appropriate amount of course materials and for catering order.
THE COMPLIMENTARY WORLD BUSINESS AND EXECUTIVE COACHING PRE-SUMMIT
Don't miss out on this great learning opportunity to improve your coaching skills!
Choose from 50 free sessions from coaching thought leaders, 2 -3 a day, beginning Tuesday, May 29. We are partners this year with WBECS, collaborating to raise the standards of coaching, and the difference in makes in your life! Register now using the button below.
Authenticity, Awareness and Conversation as Powerful Tools in a Complex Environment
Monday, April 9, 2018, 8:00-5:00 pm CST
Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA (Pre-Conference Program)
Today, leaders in all industries face enormous opportunity and challenge. There’s more complexity and change than ever before. Leadership, like marketing, involves continuous learning over time. Yet, leadership can happen in a moment, when we step up, take a stand, take responsibility. One conversation can be a turning point, shifting a relationship, turning around a situation, opening up possibility. The ability to engage others with different concerns and perspectives is key to building the momentum that drives your success.
In this highly interactive program, you will work with distinctions and models to support you in shifting in the moment to adapt to the various audiences you must influence. You’ll learn and work with powerful models for having the sometimes challenging conversations critical to your success as a leader, and generating accountability in a complex environment. You’ll work with exercises and tools to support you in cultivating resilience and greater ability to be present in the moment, and explore techniques for engaging your teams.
- Learning and experiential practice with practical tools for leading others, leading teams, selling ideas and change in a complex, matrixed, multi-generational environment
- Cultivating influence/persuasion
- Generative leadership conversation
- Generating outcomes, improved relationships through enhanced ability to plan and have tough conversations
- Enhanced ability to generate commitment, efficiency and ease through accountability
- Personal learning and tool
- Personal presence
- Resiliency – dealing with stress
- Emerging leaders
- Mid-level leaders
- Leaders new to legal marketing
- Anyone wishing a boost to their leadership effectiveness.
Program created and presented by Jackie Sloane, MCC
Investing in you and your team: when to choose executive coaching and how to get the most out of the experience!
December 14, 2017
Webinar for Women Impacting Storebrand Excellence (WISE)
Working with an executive coach can be a powerful and pivotal experience, opening up new ways of thinking and operating in your life. It involves learning things about yourself you may not have known, and cultivating new abilities that often positively impact many others. Have you been curious about how to determine when it’s a good time to bring in a coach for yourself or one of your people?
A coach can support you in transforming situations, the energy and results of your team, raising your visibility, expanding influence, and establishing the momentum and reputation that drive success in a challenging new role. Executive coaching is a customized leadership development program that often more than pays for itself in terms of improved leadership ability, results and effectiveness and may provide returns on investment as high as 50:1 or more.
Attendees at this interactive webinar learned:
- How to get the most out of working with a coach
- What to expect; how the coaching process works
- How to select a coach for yourself or a member of your team
- When not to invest in a coach
- To determine whether it’s best to find a mentor, a coach or other resource